Thursday, May 27, 2010

Finally A Blog

I have been reading blogs for a while now. I spend a lot of time reading blogs about cute little families, weddings, crafts, and babies when I should be getting more important things done. So now that out I am out of school for the summer I figured I could start my own blog. I have been trying to talk myself into this for a long time. Being off a college most of the time, I would love for my family to be able to read about my little JAUNTS! Although writing is not my biggest talent, I decided to finally give it a shot. So for all you english teachers out there, please dismiss my grammatical errors. Now I get to check one thing off of my summer to do list!
By the way I really don't like posts without pictures so I will try not to do it much. Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I miss you and Clay!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun Gentry! I started a blog several years ago and have gotten very horrible about keeping it up. It is the neatest thing to have, and so much fun! :) Keep it up, you'll be glad you did. Yours is so cute, now I want to go on a jaunt! :) www.chrisburtstreeter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete