Monday, October 17, 2011

Remembering

It’s been quite a while since I’ve written on the ‘ole blog. Eleven months have passed since my last post and I must say I have really missed documenting my life. A lot has changed since I last wrote. I’ll just hit some of the high points of the ‘lost months’ for you.


First, I achieved what I assume to be the biggest accomplishment of my life so far, I graduated from college. I can’t believe my college years are really over. It just seems like I’m still out for the summer, and I’ll be going back soon. But that’s not the case.


The weekend after college graduation one of my best friends got married, and I had the privilege of being in her wedding. I have to say she was the calmest, most beautiful bride I have ever seen. And the wedding was just amazing. I just hope on my wedding day I can stay composed as she did.

Continuing on.. I moved to central Arkansas permanently and started my ‘big girl’ job this summer on June 1. I feel like I have finally adjusted to the new 8-5 schedule. And I really enjoy my job.


And one more big thing that happened.. This guy has been hanging around and I think I’ll let him stay! ;) He is so special he requires his own post. That will happen soon. Let’s just say this change was not a planned one, but this change has definitely been my favorite so far.


I’m so glad to be keeping a record of my ‘jaunts’ again.

Love,

1 comment:

  1. That unexpected change was without a doubt my favorite too! I hope you continue to let me, oops I mean him hang around ;)

    ReplyDelete