Thursday, February 9, 2012

New Attitude


I am a very black and white person.  I like to set rules and goals for myself and it really erks me if I don’t achieve them.  My daily agenda is written first thing in the morning and as the day goes by I mark things off the list.  My calendar is filed with the day’s events for months back and months ahead.  I like to have a plan.

I tell you that to tell you this:  it has bothered me that I haven’t had time to keep up with my blog.  I have failed at documenting the small things, the fun things, and the big things over the past year. So I gave up. 

Recently I started looking back at my blog posts and realized how much I love having those memories documented, so I decided to change my attitude.  Even if I post once a week or once a month, it doesn’t matter.  A little is better than having nothing at all. 

With that being said, I am going to continue blogging with a new attitude.  In my spare time I will blog just so I can go back and enjoy reading ‘my jaunts’.  Also living approximately 134 miles from my parents, I know they will enjoy keeping up with me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment