Sunday, August 29, 2010

Invasion

We the residents of Commons number *** have a problem on our hands. {No I can't tell you our room number silly!}

Crickets have invaded our apartment.

I even caught myself thinking that I would rather have rollie pollies, or grasshoppers, or ants (anything other than crickets) invade. At least those little pests wouldn't wake me up in the middle of the night or disturb my peaceful mornings!

Crickets are so LOUD!

They are smart little creatures too. And these buggers have found the tiniest cracks to call there home. Therefore, we have no way of killing them! I am not an aggressive person. Admittedly, I would love for them to just find the doorway and go back to where they came from. I know that won't happen so action must be taken.

Any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. i hate crickets. until this problem is resolved there will be no visit from lil sis!!... LOVE YOU! -- EV

    ReplyDelete