Monday, August 16, 2010

Project: Apartment

A week from today I will be moving into my apartment to finish up my last year of college. I get to live with my lovely friends that I have missed so much. We have so so much to catch up on!

Now that I am done with my internship I have had some time to get things ready for the new school year. I got new bedding that I am really excited about and some new dishes that are precious {another post to come about that}.

But most recently I have purchased some simple wooden frames that I have aspirations of turning into an awesome photo wall. Plain-jane-white-walled-apartments always need some color to lighten them up, so I decided I would spray paint these babies.

Photobucket

I picked out the color 'blue ocean breeze'. I LOVE IT!

Photobucket

The frames turned out PERFECT!!

Photobucket

I can't wait to see them hanging on my wall!

No comments:

Post a Comment