Friday, July 16, 2010

Show Us Your Life

I have been looking forward to this day for a long time. Kelly over at Kelly's Korner is hosting a "Show Us Your Life-Single Girls/Guys" today. She has been talking about this for a while and I think it is such a great idea. Everyone is posting links to their blogs on her website of any single girls/guys they know, and other single people are going there and finding new people they would like to meet.

So today I would like you to meet my sweet single friend Kelsea.

I am at work so I don't have many pictures with me. But that is her in the middle.

Kelsea is a senior at Arkansas Tech University. She is originally from central Arkansas. Her major is public relations and she loves it! She will graduate in May 2011.


That is her on the bottom!

I met Kelsea my freshman year of college through a bible study. We were instantly friends. You can't be with Kels and not have fun.
Some of her interests include:

-Dancing, I'm pretty sure she has been dancing on some kind of dance team since she was a tiny little girl.

-Baseball, she loves going to baseball games! She loves the Redsox and I know after college she would love to move to Boston.

-Music, Kels is always finding the funnest concerts to go to.

-Fashion, she has the cutest taste and I can't even count the number of times I have gone over to her place to borrow an outfit!

-Cooking, that girl can cook! She gets it honestly because her mom is an amazing cook too.

I just think Kelsea is the perfect candidate for this "Show Us Your Life". She is the sweetest girl and definitely deserves the most wonderful guy.


I could go on and on, but I'll just let you get to know her yourself. If you're interested in getting to know Kelsea a little better be brave and leave me a comment! You've got nothing to loose! Or visit Kelsea's blog!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out my brother... www.laurabethbaker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete